Newly merged HP Printing and Personal Systems group exhibits compelling customer experiences with innovative portfolio
HP today showcased its unparalleled line of computers and printers, the first show of resolve for the newly created HP Printing and Personal Systems group.
More than 500 media influencers from around the world gathered at the Shanghai Expo Center to view the new products, which include:
• HP SpectreXT, an ultramobile premium Ultrabook™ that delivers an overall premium experience with extraordinary design and performance;
• HP ENVY Sleekbooks and HP ENVY Ultrabook systems, providing the ultimate combination of style and substance for entertainment experiences;
• HP EliteBook Folio,built from the ground up to be everything a business Ultrabook should be with security, manageability and reliability;
• HP t410 All-in-One Smart Zero Client,which features single-wire Power over Ethernet;
• HP Z220 Workstations and HP EliteBook Mobile Workstations with professional-class features;
• HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One, the world’s first mobile all-in-one printer,(1) and an ideal companion for business professionals who need a compact, durable solution for printing, scanning and copying while on the go; and
• Four new HP LaserJet printers and an HP Scanjet, providing small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise customers professional-quality documents and fast print speeds, along with the ability to extend the office beyond its physical location.
The newly merged HP Printing and Personal Systems group, announced March 21, enables HP to rally more energy and resources in service to customers. The combined organization enables greater investment in innovation and marketing, as well as streamlines HP’s collaboration with channel partners globally.
“The products we unveiled today are inspired by our customers, and confirm our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers,” said Todd Bradley, executive vice president, Printing and Personal Systems, HP. “We are well positioned to continue delivering innovation in the future for customers in China and everywhere else around the globe.”
HP’s premier client event, HP Discover, takes place June 4-7 in Las Vegas.